By iLynz - 23/04/2013 06:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my brother giving his best friend a hand-job. I can't unsee this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 565
You deserved it 12 159

iLynz tells us more.

Yes, my brother's friend was male. No, I didn't know he wasn't straight. Yes my brother is gay. And it's kinda hard to knock when there isn't a wall separating the kitchen from the living room. We talked about it afterwards AFTER I left the room (:

Top comments

Draxanoth 15

You know what they say! Once you go gay, you say hey girl heyyy.

oj101 33

Experimentation between two friends is a lot more common than you think OP.

Comments

ughhseriouslywow 10

Should've knocked. I would never enter a teenage boy's bedroom without knocking, but that's usually out of the fear of catching him giving himself a handjob.

ManicGypsy 22

So what, he was experimenting? I don't get all the fuzz about it. People should become more openminded about sex after all everybody is going to have sex at some point in their lives. Oh and I guess that the OP gets the message about knocking.

VLJACK 6

I would have been embarrassed too! That's why they put locks on doors for a reason! Privacy for private parts!

clue_me_in 20

Considering it was you BROTHER, I'm sorry you had to see that. Not really getting why people are saying "get over it" and "let him experiment". Some of you act like OP is preventing the brother from doing what he wants.

onorexveritas 23

I take it they don't have girlfriends. I feel for you op

Yes, because that is the only possible explanation as to why this happened... it couldn't possibly be that they are bisexual or gay or a combination of the two (one being bi the other gay). Nope the only reason to do stuff with another guy is that you don't have a girlfriend... glad you cleared that up for us.

rokolodo 10

If you had gone in five minutes later, the fren would've being giving your bro a hand job. Would that be better?

I'm betting, OP, that you'll never again shake hands with your brother or want him to pass you the cream at dinner tonight.... He's a jerk-off but you're a jerk for walking in on a private moment like that without knocking.