By bored - 27/11/2012 18:05 - United States

Today, I've now worked on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, the weekend after that, and two days this week. My husband and son have had all that time off, and yet I've still ended up having to clean the dishes and the house after them on all of these days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 381
You deserved it 5 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

SmittyJA24 26

The assholes can't drive you crazy if you don't give 'em the car keys.....

Alastrina_fml 20

There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said......Lose your temper, scream, cry, and lay on the guilt THICK. I think you're allowed to do that sometimes, even as an adult.

alishous 8

Yeah I've worked each of those days, as well as going to college full time as well. Cry me a river.

johnny_derp 3

so typical. your husband and son obviously don't respect you and see you as nothing more than a maid.

Sounds like there have never been any consequences for not helping...

i worked the same. i thought i had tues. off. so i wake up af 1 the time i had to be there, i live three miles away, i live in pa so its hilly & cold as hell, i forget my work shirt & hadnt fixed my hair, i smelt like shit & look like shit wearing an xmas hat all day. finally had yesterday & today off.

if you just dont do nothing theyll be like wtf? then you can say if you wanna eat, you do the dishes. make your man take the couch till he does stuff them he can be allowed back in the room. collateral compensation.

steffi1910 1

I guess I just have an awesome husband! I am going to school and working full time and while I'm doing homework he cooks dinner and does the laundry.