By Bishy123 - 26/03/2014 07:50 - United States - Vancouver

Today, I tried to get out of my boyfriend's car in an angered exit because he got a text from the woman he's been cheating on me with. I ended up tripping on my purse, falling out of the car and face-planting onto the sidewalk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 092
You deserved it 7 487

Bishy123 tells us more.

I was not aware he was cheating on me until I read the text. He is no longer my boyfriend.

Top comments

If he didn't try and help you out he's a major douche canoe and we can all but wonder why you're still with him.

Not only an "angered exit", but a stylish one at that. I don't know many people who could pull of such a brilliant exhibition of grace and poise. Oh, and dump the boyfriend.

Comments

if you already knew he was cheating why are you still with him?

what goes around comes around and carma is a bitch so yeah he will get his

Why are you dating a prick that cheats on you??? Once a cheater always a cheater.

Eh, not always. It depends on the person you cheat with (believe me, it takes one to know one). Granted, it could be handled better, but once you've found someone you're genuinely happy with, cheating doesn't really come to mind. Don't even bother asking why we cheat; we can't answer that question with good reason (go ahead and throw your pitchforks and torches at our houses; we know it comes as a package deal).

If you are going to cheat, do the responsible thing and inform your partner. Don't put another persons sexual health at risk for your own pleasure. It might hurt them to hear it, but honesty is better than being lied to. Maybe they'll support you for respecting them enough to speak up, or maybe they'll ditch your arse. Either way, this is who you are and that's their choice.

I was not aware he was cheating on me until I read the text. He is no longer my boyfriend.

Good for you. It kinda sucks adding injury to insult, but you are well rid of that jerk (especially since he didn't care that you got hurt exiting his car). The chick who texted him will probably discover that he's cheating on her too.

Good for you for leaving him, karma will get to him someday.

ohishkabibble 21

I'm sorry your boyfriend was cheating on you, but I'm glad to hear you dumped his sorry ass. You'll find someone who respects you and cherishes you, and your ex will be sorry that he ever strayed :)

sorry to hear his loss. you'll find a good guy someday BTW you're cute (that's right creepy guy on FML not really creepy but you're cute)

martin8337 35

Good for you for dumping a cheater.

jazzy_123 20

Don't worry op, chances are he'll cheat on her too. That's what people don't realize. If you are the side chick and he gets dumped and stays with you, what makes you think he's going to be loyal to you? that's what happened to my friend. She flirted with a guy who had a gf, he got dumped and ended up with my friend and then cheated on her too. It happens vice versa as well.

Well the other woman may not know, in which case it's FHL too, mostly as you're right that he'll probably cheat on her too.

you knew he cheated, and you stayed with him? I'm sorry, I feel for you! But you kinda deserve it... once a cheater always a cheater... Have a little more respect for yourself and move on to someone who will love and respect you and only you.

heythisisme02 9

Listen asswipe she didn't know he was cheating until she read the text and then she left him! Read the follow-up if your gonna comment crap like that. She did nothing wrong.

CDGuadalajara 5

You weren't injured too bad when you fell were you? And it blows that he cheated on you. Grateful however that you left the two timing puto.

jaellin 18

She just said she found out right then and dumped him. In that case, I'm sorry OP. Not the exit you were hoping for, but I'm sure karma will do worse to him.

I'm sorry that's horrible just break up with that player and move on you don't deserve someone who's chasing someone else

Should have punched him in the face instead.

Punching in the face would have hurt your hand, elbow him, hurts him more and does you less damage :-)

Oh yeaaaaah, violence will heeeeeelp.

If you knew he was cheating, why were you still with him? If you choose to be with a person who you know does this then you should be angry with yourself for choosing to not remove yourself from the situation. I'm sure it's easier said than done (been there, they lie and we cling) but be logical.

heythisisme02 9

Listen asswipe she didn't know he was cheating until she read the text and then she left him! Read the follow-up if your gonna comment crap like that. She did nothing wrong.