By computerguy - 22/01/2011 01:15 - Canada

Today, I took the motherboard out of my computer so I could put more RAM and a new video card in. While I was in the bathroom my mom threw it all out because it 'looked like garbage'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 662
You deserved it 4 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nikki_ASW 0

So if it's not broken go get it out of the trash?

You should slap your motherboard in her faceboard.

Comments

Why take out the motherboard? Why leave it out and go for a shower? ever heard of static electricity? Dumbass!

To be honest, YDI. Why take the motherboard out of the computer? You can take out ram and a video card out of a computer without taking out a motherboard. A CPU is a different story...

Unless you had a good reason to pull the board out, you deserved it. The only time I've ever had to remove a board from a computer to install a graphics card was in a really small case, and even then, I only removed it so that I could do 2 things: remove the punched-metal knockouts covering the card slots and clean the dust out from the main heatsink and fan. Since then, I've gone to a much bigger, much nicer case, and in the process, learned a ton more.

That's why I told my mom to leave those things alone if she sees them laying around.

jimbob13 0

LOOL peak for you but your mom must be a bit retarded...

why would you remove the motherboard to add RAM and a graphics card?! YDI for being an idiot.

why would you remove the MOBO to do this? u deserve it

Deserved...I second/third/etc everyone who just asked why in the world you would remove the mobo first...it makes no sense. U were asking for trouble.

jeez i hoped you inherited your iq from your father, also putting in new ram and vidcard doesnt require taking out your motherboard. must be a strange model of pc then i guess :-)

Bludmagnus 13

While I agree with all the other comments on the whole... let me give you some totally solid advice..... NEVER EVERY AGAIN leave anything technological within your mother's reach EVER. It is very obvious that she is duller than the butter knives in her kitchen.