By subduedbeast - 27/10/2014 18:48 - United States

Today, I took my girlfriend for what I thought would be a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride. We didn't expect the horse to die in the middle of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 279
You deserved it 4 288

Same thing different taste

Comments

WasabiMars 21

It's a night you guys will never forget... in more ways than one. But I do hope your night still turned out great.

oh my gosh that's awful. I would have cried.. haha

U guys r the last memory for this horse serving u.. rip

Chiroptera_Man 10

A lot of those people don't take good care of those horses and make them work way longer than they should.

I think the real issue here is the fact you're using a horse as a mean of transportation, it was bound to happen. Personally I use donkey as my main mean oftransportation. They are less expensive than horses, and the supermarkets often allow you to enter with your donkey, while it's usually much more complicated for horses owners. I wouldn't go as far as saying that horses are non suitable into a store, but shop owners tend to see them as a hazard, they may hurt other customers, fight with other horses, or even fall down especially if the floor has been moped, which is pretty dangerous... Anyways I don't know what policy american shop owners are applying, but where I live donkeys are still the way to go.

MzZombicidal 36

I don't think OP is even slightly concerned about bringing a horse or a donkey into a shop, dude...

But this is a more general point about why in my opinion these type of issues don't happen with donkeys... And obviously OP should have used a donkey instead of a horse there. I mean they also allow you to impress women so it's definitely the way to go !

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Donkeys are great, but horses are extremely majestic and if you want to IMPRESS people, a shining horse steed is the way to go!

I beg the differ, horses are WAYS too mainstream. while a donkey or a mule would perfectly suit a more hypstery look. When I ride one of my donkeys, I use to wear a red woolen hat with sandals and tight black jeans, it fits pretty well with the image a donkey reflects in people's mind. And the ladies love it !

Not even funny to be posted. :'( People should stop supporting this animal cruelty by using these carriages.