By anyoi - 25/04/2012 22:43 - United States - Rocklin

Today, I took my boyfriend to meet my parents over dinner. During the meal, he excused himself to the bathroom, and when he didn't come back after a few minutes, I went to check up on him. I ended up finding him in the living room, pocketing a pack of ambien from my mom's bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 310
You deserved it 3 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KatherineAnne 7

You sure know how to pick um! Haha

chick92282 15

And then you broke up with the thieving little slime, right? PLEASE tell me you broke up with the @ss!

Comments

jerseyboy732 16

yeah 127 that's seriously creepy

rock0 0

And lost his own prescription. And desperately needs to sleep. During dinner.

thewickedwitch 6
rock0 0

Well since you have the credentials

I thought he was masturbating...Well, my mind is elsewhere...In a very dirty place...

Eh, I thought that was where the FML was heading as well. You're not the only one.

skittlesmeep 4

OK, let's recap: You take your BF to meet your parents for the first time. We can therefore safely say that either he will be trying to impress them or he doesn't expect to be involved with you in the medium term. He steals an entire box of pills from your mother. Prescription meds that she will certainly miss pretty soon. Med's that are known to be open to abuse. He does this while taking an excessively long time alone in your parents house on the rather weak lie of supposedly going to the bathroom. An absence that will be obvious and well remembered. Add these up and we can conclude: He lies He steals He takes drugs He doesn't care if you know these things. He doesn't care if your parents know this. He doesn't intend to be with you for long. Hummm.... You decide.

lovepandorasaver 11

Great point, I hope OP realizes this.

just break up with him. all he can be is a jerk for doing such a thing. :)