By POLYBLOT - 30/06/2009 05:14 - United States

Today, I took chocolax to help lose some weight before I left for Miami. Turns out it doesn't happen right away like in the movies, it happens six hours later in front of your girlfriends parents, that you've just met for the first time at a very upperclass restaurant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 953
You deserved it 56 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, you thought ******** your brains out at any point before the 6 hour mark would help you lose weight? Enough to notice? Wow, FYL indeed, because you're an idiot.

hotstuff81 0

Why the **** would you do that, its called going to the gym or eating healthy instead.

Comments

Nederlander95 14

You're gonna shit out at most a few pounds, if you're really full. Not noticeably

ninja_darkstar 6

WHY WOULD IT JUST FLOW STRAIGHT THROUGH YOU?!?! YDI

gatorgirl7563 22

Seriously, idiot. YDI for taking any medicine without reading the instructions first AND for believing that movies depict real life.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

I used to be fat. Then I stopped eating so much sugar. I still eat a f*ckton of food everyday, but now I'm at the border to being underweight... (I am still in the normal parameters tho. My BMI is just a little lower than average...)

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

How to porperly take in Medicine 101: Step 1: After letting a doctor or someone else who knows sth about that stuff confirm you should take in certain medicine, you buy the medicine. Step 2: Before taking in the medicine, you take that piece of paper that is inside it, and read it. It tells you how the medicine works, what it's going to do and what risks come with it. Step 3: You sit down for a minute and think if that medicine is really what you need. Step 4: After conforming that, you follow the. instructions on the paper to take in the medicine. Had you done ANY of those (except 4) you'd have known it was a bad idea...

wrenavery90 12

Oh come on. You thought you'd take it and instantly go? Did you read the box!?