By Anonymous - 19/08/2011 04:11 - United States

Today, I took a taxi to my hotel. I specifically said that my destination was the Hilton resort. He took me to a bed and breakfast across town. When I finally got to my hotel, I cursed him out and didn't give him a tip. I then realized I'd left my phone in the taxi after he left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 520
You deserved it 26 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jellitonoctopus 19

never curse or disrespect those who are servicing you, there are always times when they can **** you over 10x's harder!!

cudi504 4

Yea...you probably arent getting that back

Comments

Ha ha. YDI While it is annoying that they took you to the wrong place you should always repeat the destination at least twice to make sure they heard you right the first time. But this is Karma in action.... and she is a mean bitch. So next time don't piss her off.

Wow... This is a major sign of karma, I'm sorry to say, but YDI. I hope you got your phone back, though............

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

I honestly don't see how this is karma in action. A cab driver fails at his job, OP has to pay extra for being driven to the wrong place and wasting time..and they deserve to lose their phone for being upset and not giving the man a tip for failing? I dunno man, I don't think OP deserves it.

your life can't suck that much if you are checking in at the hilton,

audiophileMom 11

I thought something similar, tho I'm sure it's a company trip for some reason. But something abou the way OP feels the need to point out "Hilton Resort" and "some bed and breakfast" made me hit the YDI button...

I'm at the Hilton right now and it's 4 am juss wanted to say that .. Bring on the thumbs down

#61, I thought the same thing. Adding that it was the Hilton was kind of unnecessary.

superjewwwwww 0

Don't you feel cool now, OP.

I kinda hope the taxi driver uses your phone to call in and confess to random crimes before hanging up.

Maybe you should have kept calm and the taxi driver might have been more inclined to put it in a lost and found, in which case you would have a much greater chance of getting it back.

Makes you feel good to curse the person out doesn't it? They messed up, so yeah you don't have to tip cause that's a pretty big mistake but the cursing out was going over the limit. So yeah you pretty much deserved that last part. Cooler heads always prevail.

did you have a password lock on your phone?