By Anonymous - 08/11/2011 17:58 - United States

Today, I took a major test, worth half my grade, not realizing that there were questions on the back of the sheet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 856
You deserved it 38 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry but isn't it common sense to look at the back of the paper?

Comments

I find it hard to believe that a test that short could be worth half your grade. Either way, if you're old enough to write an FML, you should have taken enough tests by now to know that you ALWAYS check the back.

Are you the person who posted this on reddit over a day ago? or one of the many people who made [fixed] versions, or one of the many who just saw it?

Maritza345 0
perdix 29

I'll bet you felt like a genius knocking out the test in about half the allotted time. But even with a perfect score on the part you did, the moron hammer hits you in the face with an F.

That happens to me all the time, I feel your pain!

If this truly happens all the time, and you still haven't learned from it, then your a ******* asshat.

Dude, what grade are you in not to check the back? Like, second? Seriously, who doesn't check the back? Whenever I get a handout or test, I hear the whole class flip it over to see if there is a back.

perdix 29

Holy shit! As someone who writes shit so harsh it often gets buried, moderated or even quietly removed, I have to say you take the cake. Even if the OP worked his ass off and did perfect work the rest of the term, the best possible grade he could get would be a 75, usually a C. Even I have some pity on the stupid OP. Maybe you should, too.

i guess u lost a quarter of ur grade then. i guess next time youll check the back

i did it once in junior high, and ending with a 37% on my math quiz, my teacher just couldn't help stop laughing at me.......