By Anonymous - 03/12/2012 11:53 - Canada

Today, I told my girlfriend that I'm breaking up with her because she's very abusive. After a couple of seconds of awkward silence, she kicked me in the nuts and ran away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 076
You deserved it 4 184

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You CAN press charges you know...even in Canada, I'm sure

Atleast you didn't wake up with icyhot there after she kicked you.

Comments

Well one last kick to remember her. But you should have gave her an upper **** for the road.

lelo007 11

Man- Getting **** punched is no joke. One time I was playing soccer and got a hard knee to my lady bits... I never thought I would get off of the ground.

Yeah I think she deserves it though. A kick to the balls is very painful too. I've came very close to throwing up by getting kicked in the balls.

Yeah, it's a myth that it doesn't hurt for a girl to get kicked in the crotch. We're not numb down there! It feels like getting kicked in the shin.

lelo007 11

I've said in a previous FML that I would NEVER think of kicking a man in the balls. Well that's a lie, I've thought about it a lot, but I wouldn't actually do it. That's just so barbaric.

It feels like getting a foot shoved up your ******. Oh wait...

..And then she was hit by a bus.. And that's how Regina George died. Then OP grabbed a bag of frozen peas and lived happily ever after.

Well you're doing the right thing by breaking up with her. Too bad it cost you a little more pain. Feel better soon OP. *sends an icepack in the mail.*

onorexveritas 23

Ow, that's gotta be harsh. She sure proved you right on being abusive.

Having a dominant partner keeps the relationship interesting, u should've enjoyed those loving abuses. Kicking you in the nuts shows she never wanted you to use them on anyone else. Different people express love in different ways.

How the **** does kicking someone in their nuts shows affection? Let me kick you in nuts and see if you feel the same way

What if someone shows their love by puncturing the condom? Violently assaulting anyone they think is flirting with their spouse? Chopping up their loved one into little pieces and eating them in a stew whilst screeching that their beloved will live inside them forever?

You sound like you have experience, Soylent :P

126: That's because SoylentCandycorn is people. *shifty eyes*

emoshadow47 9

She sounds like she needs medication or somethink, yikes