By Anonymous - 10/09/2013 13:23 - Canada - Calgary

Today, I told a guy he should be ashamed of himself for parking in a handicapped space. He hit me with his prosthetic leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 003
You deserved it 96 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pataplop 23

You two clearly started off on the wrong foot.

Seriously? Why would you judge someone like that?

Comments

Beepbeep7 14

YDI for being an assuming bitch.

What a dipshit u are ! Glad it wasn't me .. U would have no teeth and a fat lip

chloem103 9

Why even bother telling someone that whether they're handicapped or not? I figure if they're dumb/inconsiderate enough to park there in the first place (if they aren't handicapped) then they aren't going to care what you have to say about it.

You should seriously be ashamed of yourself. I know good people who were and are disabled because of brain injuries/diseases and get dizzy easily. You can't judge what you don't see. That could be one of their only days that they feel good enough to get out and function in day to day life. That could be their first drive in years. I'm glad he hit you with his leg; maybe you won't make other assumptions like an asshat anymore.

You're very delusional if you don't think you deserve this. Why'd you even say anything to begin with? I hope he busted that titanium steal leg off in your ass.

YDI, not every disability is visible. You need to be educated on other disabilities... I hope you are young (not that that is an excuse), but if you have any position(s) of power--I am surprised you have not been sued...

That is what you get for making stupid assumptions.

fooltemptress 36

As someone who has to use a wheelchair occasionally because of an autoimmune disease I have, I have to say you definitely deserved it for being an assumptive, judgemental douche. Although, I will admit that getting front of the line privileges at Disneyland almost makes up for having to deal with people like you. Almost.