By GuitarChick42 - 04/04/2009 18:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I thought I heard my little sister playing on my brand new grand piano. Angry, I ran downstairs to stop her. My parents were having sex. On my piano. FML
I agree, your life sucks 321 451
You deserved it 22 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd think they'd at least have the courtesy to wait until no one else is home before screwing somewhere where anyone could just walk in!

abcdefghijklmno_fml 0

Comments

Oh, MAN. If the piano is completely yours (as in, you paid for it and are the only/main one who plays it) then that is some serious FYL material.

seitosilver 0

Demand a new one. Or a new car

Hmmm, I don't understand all the ranting about couples - parents even - having sex. It's normal. Knowing your parents 'do it' doesn't scar you for life. Being told that sex is dirty or 'slutty' does. If the piano truly is yours, then it seems your parents are being more than a bit thoughtless - how would they feel if you and your partner had sex on their new car? FYL for your parents' thoughtless treatment of your piano.

lara522 0

Wow.. Did you tell them to get the **** off?

this is obvs fake.. first of all.. piano keys are like a foot long they would not fit on that small space. if they were on the top of the piano you wouldn't have thought someone was playing it. also.. why would they have sex on a piano when they knew someone was in the house??

1. they might be skinny 2. their feet could be hanging off the side 3. who can explain the stupid things people do?