By Anonymous - 29/03/2012 16:53 - United States - Houston

Today, I thought about how my dad went to get me a Halloween costume and hasn't come home yet. That was 11 years ago. We've moved twice since then. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 724
You deserved it 2 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he got you a ghost costume, and was too excited so he tried it on. Now he can't get it off, and he's been around you the whole time. :o

Today, after slaving for 11 years on the perfect Halloween costume for my beautiful daughter, I come home to find that they have moved. Twice. FML

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Was he a good dad until then? Does his side of the family know where he is? Or a possible scenario is something happened to him (criminal attack and he is missing). If he was a crap parent before he left, most likely he disappeared willingly. But if he was a great father and husband to your mom, maybe something bad happened to him....

I think Dexter Morgan found out about his double life.

Did any1 think of murder when they saw this?

nsnforever 2

Yes! But that may be the result of one too many episodes of Without A Trace.

rachrocks101 0

Thats the first thing i thought of! Because if i were to leave someone permanently, id take money, food, and jewelry first...

Almighty_Chris97 6

You can't take three things first!

missamerica95 0

Some people are ******* horrible. They don't appreciate what they have, even something as precious as a child. I'm sorry, OP.

ddeathbombb 5

Divorce?? I don't really get it

*Sigh* OP's dad said he was going to get OP a costume, however that was just an excuse for him to walk out on them. That or, like 6 said, he's dressed in OP's ghost costume and has been around the entire time.

ddeathbombb 5

Thanks that's really sad in just going with 6

Wow, he must have a shit-load of candy by now.

Awe that's too bad, don't worry. In these eleven years you must have grown up and had the best in life. :)

Yes, because not having a father around is what every little girl wants. 'Cause that's what's best in life.

It all depends on how good or bad the dad was. If the dad beat on her and her mom the. Of course she is going to live a better life.

Almighty_Chris97 6

Unfortunately she probably hasn't. Having grown up with a single mother myself I know it's not all that easy. It could be worse but, "the best in life" may not be the best way to describe it.

amber551133 5

that's not funny.. that's just sad...

anarchistpunk 3

Hence the reason she put it on FMyLife. Because it's sad.

Almighty_Chris97 6

If you're going to have that Bob Marley picture then you should say something deep to this sort of thing.

Shitty dad. Sorry, OP. My dad ditched when I was 2 months old.

traze 7

And you turned out pretty damn fine.

hawkey126 0

69, Don't be a bitch. Having a parent walk out on you is terrible. My dad left when I was 3. Its not funny.

you have the biggest most awesome boobies ever. I wish mine would aspire to be lime yours.

So sorry. Nobody deserves to go thought a childhood with out a mom or dad. Nobody deserves there spouse to leave them either. I'm Sooo sorry.

Agreed. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. But, I've grown up to be awesome and he's the one that missed out. Dumb ****. :)