By Anon - 23/07/2015 11:53 - United States - Sacramento

Today, I spent $70 on party supplies for my sister's bachelorette party, another hour decorating, three hours baking and designing a cake, before waiting five hours to hear that she and another bridesmaid had 'moved' the party elsewhere. Cake anyone? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 558
You deserved it 1 921

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you didn't book a stripper, unless he counts as a "party supply".

giantsfan2010 23

I'll take a slice, sounds delicious

Comments

Invite some friends and have your own party. And she better not expect any gifts either

GrapeJuice67 17

Yep. That's what happens when you're a jerk to someone. Honestly, she couldn't have taken a couple minutes out of her day to call OP and tell her that the venue had been changed? Really? Anyway, I will join for Cake. Cake is good. It's so delicious.

ObsidianMoon17 12
xbaconator9000x 16

Well safe to say that your sister's a bitch...

Rosebudx 32

I'm fighting with my bestie's other bridesmaid over pretty much everything, too. She most recently moved the bridal shower up two hours, knowing that everyone was traveling a couple of hours to get there and that I had work. I barely made it for the "start" of the party, but no one else (save my mother) made it until a couple of hours late. In other words, I feel your pain OP. Chin up through the wedding and then you can be done with the other bridesmaid.

You should talk to your best friend about it she is the ruling power, she can make one of you head bridesmaid and that trumps any other bridesmaid

Rosebudx 32

I am the Maid of Honor. Unfortunately, I also live an hour away from my friend in comparison to the three-to-five minute jaunt for the other bridesmaid, so it's far easier for her to be there and bend the bride's ear than it is for me.

maggiefox 25

... And what is this cake shaped like? ;) side note, thank you for being a good sibling OP.

awwwwww... hav ur own li'l party.. put on rock music eat all da cake and enjoy quality time wid ur own self... i always do it wen FML ;)

Hav? Li'l? Da? Wid? Wen? Seriously??? Reading that hurt me. A LOT!!

countryb_cth 38

Please learn proper english before committing. Reading that hurt my brain.