By ollie - 26/09/2018 13:30

Today, I spent 30 minutes listening to my crush complain about a stalker that's been sending her flowers and love poems almost every week. It's me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 810
You deserved it 4 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well it’s obvious you are going a bit over the top so stop that and just tell her how you feel. Looking back to my youth I regret the things I didn’t do more than the ones I shouldn’t. At least you can escape the limbo of not knowing how she feels. You either get a girlfriend or you know to move on. Both are better than what you are now. Just don’t admit to the flowers!

What is even the point of a secret admirer anyways? Nobody in their right mind is going to be attracted to someone if they don't know who it is.

Comments

If you are attracted to somebody and want to ask them out... do so! Sending an anonymous bouquet of flowers is a sweet gesture, but the idea is to eventually ask "did you get the flowers I sent you". Sending anonymous gifts over and over reeks of desperation and inexperience. If you aren't mature enough to tell somebody that are attracted to them and would like to go on a date, you probably aren't mature enough to be dating in the first place. Communication is the key to any successful relationship.

'Fess up. Say "Yeah, that was me. Sorry it bothered you. I'll stop." Then stop hanging out with her. If you're the guy to whom she complains (for example, about her boyfriends) then she's not that into you.

lifeis4me 20

Well now you know that you’re creeping her out. Either stop with the anonymous gifts, or just tell her it was you and ask her out.

She'll be relieved it's you when you tell her, I'd imagine.

Justin Allan Bannister 9

send her dick pics, just to curb off the edges

Why would you send them so often without revealing it's you. You virgin creep

bobsanction 18
moonmoon 5