By Isa_Marie0113 - 03/11/2014 23:32 - United States - Groton

Today, I slept over at my new boyfriend's house for the first time. When I woke up in the morning, he told me all about how much gas I'd had through the night. He said he thought he had a grown man in his bed instead of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 380
You deserved it 4 979

Isa_Marie0113 tells us more.

Isa_Marie0113 17

Hey guys! I wrote that FML. Yep, wasn't one of my best moments, but it's something we can laugh at now especially since he's usually the one that's gassy! Thanks for reading it and I hope you all had a good laugh too! (I would just like to add that I'm about to click "Spill the beans!" and I'm dying over the irony.)

Top comments

I'm pretty sure he has lots of gas at night also. But then again, if he stays with u after that then he's a keeper!

Comments

I can totally relate! When I moved in with my Boyfriend he kept asking why my stomach hurt all the time and I finally told him it was gas and I was too embarrassed to pass it in front of him. He then informed me that I pass it in my sleep so I got over it after that :) He also told all our friends about it too so hopefully yours will keep it on the DL..

honestly if he can't understand anatomy he is dumb. ur muscles relax when u r asleep. if there is any gas it willbe released

Farts shouldn't effect the basis of a relationship. They're a natural bodily function!

the good think is,he don't need anymore to pay the metan

What did that A-hole say? Nothing, he was just talking crap behind your back!

Countryboy1996 18

You shouldn't share a bed with a new boyfriend, harlot.