By Taylor - 15/07/2012 14:42 - United States - Eastchester

Today, I shaved my legs for the first time in three weeks. It took half an hour, three disposable razors, and I cut my legs up so badly they look worse then they did when they were hairy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 971
You deserved it 32 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a Schick Quattro for women. Disposable razors are garbage.

insertnameherr 11

Wow.... that was..... way too much information I was expecting.

Comments

Sounds like you need to shave more often or move to Seattle!

funnygirl20010 0

Get nair all u have to do is put it on and wait and use a wet rag and take it off the hair will be off

Wow, how much hair do normal people grow? If I don't shave for 2 months, it still barely shows...

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Well some women are really hairy. Like myself (sadly) And it also depends on the skin tone and the color of the hair, which either makes it stand out or blend in.

I think mine grows to an average length however, it gets there really quickly. Everyone's different.

You should wax instead. It hurts more but it's worth it and it lasts longer

Not shaving is unusual but certainly not disgusting or unnatural. That said, if you're going to shave, learn to do it properly. I don't care how hairy you are - you didn't need to go through that many razor and cutting only comes from bad skills not bad razors. If I use an older razor then I'd probably get razor burn but I wouldn't get cut...you only get cut if you go to fast or don't pay attention.

rcgirl2 11
iwishicould 7

I've gone long stretches without shaving abd it's never been that bad, maybe you should just get laser hair removal...

Personally I'm chicken with razors so I don't shave my legs much :P, but the most I've done was 2 razors and a tiny cut on my ankle. One thing's for sure, you're doing it too rough. Tone it down a bit o.O.

kaileylovesyew 4

Eww soo gross. YDI for going so long without shaving but FYL razor cuts r THE WORST!!!

SayPeanuts 29

I'm saying YDI. Not because you went 3 weeks without shaving your legs because I've done that too, but because you need to learn how to shave properly. How did you manage to go through 3 razors is beyond me.