By Pimp-Daddy - 21/07/2009 14:55 - Canada

Today, I set up a camera in my kitchen to see who was stealing my cookies. Turns out my mom had her boyfriend over. Good news, the cookies are safe. Bad news, I now have something recorded that I never wanted to see in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 483
You deserved it 14 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

black mail? "stop stealing my cookies or this will be on the internet!"

Why wouldn't you just hide the cookies? Is a camera really necessary for some COOKIES? FYL for what you witnessed though.

Comments

fxdxhk90 0

You set up a camera to see who was stealing cookies? Don't have anything better to do, huh?

why would you go to the extent of setting up a camera???!!! YDI

Wow, is your dad going to be pissed! BTW, if your cookies are cream-filled, I'd throw 'em out.

LOL Oh that made me feel slightly sick xD

The dad part, or the cream-filled part?

why would there be a dad involved? not all kids have dads. (except biologically, of course)

That must have been some pretty damn good cookies. Recipe?

Even if your cookies are God's gift to baking, made with flour milled from a unicorn's horn and dusted with 24k gold dust, setting up a hidden camera to spy on family members in your own home is an incredibly passive-aggressive douchebag thing to do. If you're living with your mother, it's not *your* kitchen, you probably didn't buy the ingredients, and if somebody else in your family eats a couple, consider it a fair trade for having a roof over your head. Or, if your cookies are so important to you that you can't bear the thought of anyone else touching them with their hideous unclean hands, keep them in your damned room.

Hope you have fun on your pedastal up there. Because I'm gonna be cheering my ass off when you come crashing down to Earth. Have a nice day. ^_^

M13LO 0

YDI for being stingy and YDI for having a kitchen

i LOVE that you did that to protect your cookies. seriously, can i hire you?

Hey, for all we know they could've been triple mint chocolate cookies topped with Andes mints. Don't be dissing the cookies. OP, I... really hope they didn't use the cookies/cookie jar for what they were doing. Ewwww.

that is the most disgusting thing i've ever heard of