By Sherressa - 02/12/2013 20:04 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, I saw my friend's car in front of school. I'd had a bad day and just wanted to talk with her. I got in and sat down, and felt something squish beneath me. Turns out it wasn't actually my friend's car, and I'd just sat on a random woman's cake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 618
You deserved it 28 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

silverhuntress 4

Awww! Poor lady!!! I just hope it wasn't her birthday...

Comments

OP, I've mistakenly entered other peoples cars myself but your accident really takes the cake.

Liar...you know you just wanted some cake....

Exactly! I understand you had a bad day, but inviting yourself into someone's car? The least you could have done was CHECK.? YDI in my opinion.

sparky333441 18

You won't know what the hell you're about to sit on. Check before you sit.

Precisely. I can understand getting the car wrong but sitting on the cake? Even if you thought it was your friends car, wouldn't you check to make sure you didn't sit on your friends stuff?

I've heard some good stories, but this one takes the cake.

This is why my car doors stay locked. I'm tired of random strangers sitting on my cakes.

I'm wondering OP, did you stick around till the owner of the car showed up and offer to replace the cost of the cake, or did you run?

regardless of what OP did, the owner of the car deserves it for leaving their car unlocked. who does that.

knoxxx 22

did you guys miss the whole part of FML where the woman was IN her car?

Where did she say that the women was in her car at the time? OP may've assumed by the make of the car a women drove it, or could've seen a name on the cake.

nnnope 26

78: you keep using the word "women." I do not think it means what you think it means. and I doubt she saw a name on the cake, if she sat on it without even knowing it was there. -_-

knoxxx 22

why else would a car be in front of a school when it got out, besides to pick some one up? no one just leaves a car unlocked in front of a school, and considering OP knew (or at least assumed) there was some one in the car, i'm pretty sure it's safe to say OP knew it was a woman because the woman was in the car waiting to pick some one up.

Hahaha I can just imagine that person's reaction when they see the cake I'd be really confused

Well at least you've got a sweet ass... Tehehe. Oh man my sense of humor really sucks