By neverthesame - 29/03/2012 02:53 - United States - Shelbyville

Today, I realized that something's wrong when you have to go to a mental hospital for a family reunion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 513
You deserved it 2 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yours too? We should have a giant party then. I'll bring the cake!!!

hope its not a glimps into your future. quick test do you hear the color purple?

Comments

perdix 29

Maybe it's your family business? Running a mental hospital can be very lucrative. The inmates, oops, patients with money never seem to get well enough to leave and the patients without are dumped under overpasses and given homemade panhandling signs.

JennWoo 0

Lol, perdix. Way to spin the humor! Comic relief is underrated! :)

JennWoo 0

That really does suck but isn't that better than a reunion at cemetery or a prison? I don't know your situation so of course you may not agree, but I tend to hold onto the "could be worse" thinking. I wish you luck and strength and I'm sorry this is part of your reality.

RedPillSucks 31

Family reunion at a cemetery? Yikes, girl!!

So if they are mentally ill, which is something they can't help they "ruin everything"? That doesn't sound fair...

Lol, make sure billy doesn't try to escape again

McAninch35 9

That's what she said. Sorry, in light of the stupidity of the comment I had to.

It funny how the comment that says "that's what she said" is #69

At least YOu had to GO there rather than having family come visit you.

bizarre_ftw 21

Perhaps, then again, where's the fun in sanity? Plus they have better jackets there, they're a fashion statement and a puzzle in one!

dabomb1463 0

By choice or by relatives being there?