By savanah_aaron - 31/03/2017 20:00

Today, I have to use the same techniques to trick my 24-year-old husband into brushing his teeth, as I do my 2-year-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 934
You deserved it 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

imnotcleverenoughforthis 14

Every time I see an FML like this, I can't help but wonder where the OP found someone like this and then decided to marry them. Male or female, the stories I read on here just astound me.

No, just the ones that marry immature morons.

Comments

No, just the ones that marry immature morons.

imnotcleverenoughforthis 14
imnotcleverenoughforthis 14
imnotcleverenoughforthis 14

If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times. Either you knew what he was like before you married him or you didn't. Either way you still married him and you deserve it.

maybe he/they just wanted ninja turtle toothpaste and a spiderman spin brush, because awesome!

imnotcleverenoughforthis 14

Every time I see an FML like this, I can't help but wonder where the OP found someone like this and then decided to marry them. Male or female, the stories I read on here just astound me.

I've noticed a lot of stories like this pop up over the years of browsing this site. I literally do not understand how people can date someone with such poor hygiene, never mind actually marrying them. It isn't your job to teach a 25 year old man child how to brush his teeth!

TedThePanda 5

How does someone trick someone into brushing their teeth? I've met some people with real nasty breathe.

fmlhernebay 0

YDI for saying yes to someone so immature.

My boyfriend is the same way.. He can go days without brushing his teeth until I finally have to tell him his breath smells like rotten garlic. What's your trick? Because just telling him to brush every day like a normal human doesn't seem to have any impact.