By heartless - 15/05/2009 06:14 - Canada

Today, I realised that my glade plug-in air freshner lasts longer than any of my relationships have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 103
You deserved it 10 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes people just get the short end of the stick when it comes to getting into relationships. Sometimes, however, you yourself need to step back and analyze what YOU may doing wrong.

EcoDreamer 0

I doubt the OP is trying to "continue" a trend or was even aware there was a trend that their story fit into. Regardless, something happened to them (which I find to be pretty funny) and they felt bad enough to post it on here. Don't come here bashing him/her about their experience just because they happened to use a "tired" format. If there are so many of them they obviously work. If you want something new go out and have an FML happen to you, and then come back here and break the mold with your storytelling prowess.

Comments

so what? Are you implying that your life is f*cked because you don't have a steady boyfriend at the moment? Get out of the house and get some real fresh air.

sandbox2008 0

#12... If you want to get technical with correct grammar, you should know that "nazi's" should be capitalized and there isn't a need for an apostrophe. Also, you should capitalize "i" and put a period at the end of your sentence.

goldfalsebond 0

well, just stop being a douche

Sigh. How come this gets posted, but not all of my books falling on me, knocking nail-polish remover onto my desk which melted off all the varnish and destroyed all of the pills in my pill case? I'm out $80.

totoro_fml 0

At least something is doing their job right !

omgitsseejay 0

good idea for a new commercial

#12, you fail. i hate people like you. -smile- and LOL@the OP. love how you associated your relationships with the air freshener xD but i feel sorry for you too xP

i hate when people make fmls out of nothing

BitterJaded 0

I agree with #31. Being single is the end of the world. For reals.

CourtneyCrunk 0