By Anonymous - 30/12/2013 03:52 - United States

Today, I ran for the first time in ages when I saw my bus coming. My loose shoe went flying into a shop doorway, and I tripped into the gutter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 155
You deserved it 6 674

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope someone caught it on video and uploads it to YouTube. You'll be the next viral Internet star like the Star Wars Kid or Tay Zonday or that other guy who did that other stupid thing. I'll be your agent. Call me.

Comments

At least the bus driver will have something funny to tell their coworkers.

I bet you won't run again for a while.

NINJAKITTY12345 11

This is why I don't run...or exercise. It's a totally legitimate reason!..right?

Wow, its quite simple, just wear shoes that stay on. The only time you should wear shoes that fall off easily is when you wear flip flops at the beach or pool. Otherwise, chose your footwear wisely and pick something that will stay on your foot. If it falls off when you run, it is probably not an appropriate shoe to wear. I know some people might be tempted to wear tiny shoes that barely offer protection or shoes that slip on very easily, but that's not the point of footwear. Either way, its ultimately your decision, but when your shoes go flying, it could break something or hurt someone. That would not be good, YDI.

Thats a bummer, remember to tie those laces :p

perdix 29

At least you saved your bus fare. Glass half full, right? Plus, you'll be able to tell your kids and grandkids how you pulled yourself up from the gutter.

that sucks, but it would have looked pretty funny if it happened to someone else

caitiebug1119 15

I'm sorry, I know that sucks. But just know, your pain and awkward moment of the year caused me to laugh really hard. I had a hell of a year and needed a laugh.

ASBriere 8

O man I wish I could of seen that. Even you can admit that's funny. Hope your ok

is the shoe fine. And did you finally catch the bus

I imagine you asking these questions in a completely monotone voice because of your lack of question marks.