By anonymous - 04/04/2013 22:52 - United States - Spring Valley

Today, I picked my 12-year-old daughter up from school after her first sexual education lecture. She burst into tears on the way home explaining her fears of being pregnant with her boyfriend's child. As if that doesn't sound bad enough, I've met her boyfriend before. He is imaginary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 737
You deserved it 4 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be proud she isn't having sex with a real one!

Airman1988 9

Well her imaginary boyfriend better man up and take care of that imaginary baby. God forbid he deny it then you would have to take her on imaginary Maury and get an imaginary DNA test...

Comments

skyeyez9 24

she is obsessing so much with her imaginary bf that she is confusing him with reality....that is weird.

Jacksparrow72 21

Be happy she's still abstinent.

lolita88_fml 27

I had imaginary friends up until 15 and they ****** off. It's coping method for stress and severe loneliness, so back off this kid. She's just that; a kid.

I agree! Why don't parents understand this?! There may be very serious things going on in their kid's life, and no one seem to have told them that may be a sign. I have kind of a strong wish to curse that that mother out (yes, you, OP!) because she's making fun of her daughter like that, like "FML - I have to deal with THIS" *points at daughter*, while her daughter may have something really serious SHE is dealing with.

She has a ghost of a boyfriend. Just hope she doesn't have a ghost baby. Or an imaginary one.

Hold up.....What!.....How do you address this situation?

fuckmylife518 15

Well, at least you don't have to worry about her actually being pregnant.

Well that's technically like you using a vibrator.

Let's hope she doesn't catch bubbles.... They are a bitch to rid of..

Hilarious. At least she has a healthy imagination. Don't worry, I would remind her that her boyfriend is imaginary and unless she's Mary from the bible she's ok. And I think she'll be fine.