By Anonymous - 09/12/2010 19:58 - United Kingdom

Today, I participated in a charity auction at my university where the boys are "sold" to the highest bidder to be a slave for a day. My girlfriend and ex were bidding against each other. My ex won. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 605
You deserved it 5 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Your current girlfriend will come to regret being such a cheapskate. Your previous girlfriend will just come.

Does this fundraiser strike anybody else as, well... creepy?

Comments

lindseytaylor201 0

if I was your girlfriend, I'd be ****** pissed.

TwiztedCandyman 0

if you were his gf, obviously you wouldn't have given enough ***** to bid higher than his ex.

Well um....you can catch up on the lost time in the form talking and uh..RUN AWAY!

tell your girlfriend "thanks for being so cheap". at least you know what you are actually worth to each now.

What if his girlfriend just couldn't afford to bid any higher but his ex could? He shouldn't dump his girlfriend for his ex just because his ex has more money.

Well now you know who values you more OP. Hopefully now you'll think twice before ending a relationship, now go get 'em tiger.

RosiePatosie 0

.... Isn't that prostitution?

memo619 0

prostitution is such a nasty word I'd call more of an investment that guarantees sexual pleasures?

Ismellwin 0

It's not prostitution when it's for charity! ;)

So, which charity do you tell the cops you're collecting for?

that just shows that your gf cares enough about you to bid high. not.

that's a win !! now u get both !!! can you say three-some ????

sourgirl101 28

What type of slave are we talking here? If I had an ex I would have him wash my car in a speedo and plant a garden. Come on, it's for charity! Give her ever penny's worth!