By Mommycakes - 03/03/2015 13:14 - United States - Apache Junction

Today, I noticed that my son was less excited about losing a tooth than normal. I asked him what was wrong, he said, "Tyler told me that the tooth fairy died yesterday in a car accident." To which Tyler replied, "You're welcome." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 956
You deserved it 2 920

Mommycakes tells us more.

Just a quick reassurance, Tyler is my other son. Thanks for the support!

Top comments

Yes and it was sad, but it's a good thing the tooth fairy had an assistant that was glad to take over while they find another fairy to take over the job.

Comments

Time for Tyler to have a little... accident.

Tyler's kids are going to be told that by your son in revenge

candyguurl 9

tyler killed the tooth fairy in a car accident??! nooo :( childhood ruined .

zeffra13 31

I'd say it's a good thing because now you don't have to have the 'it's all fake' talk. Until Santa or the Easter bunny comes up, that is.

8313girl 28

I see 72 got downvoted but I've always wondered about that conversation if I ever decided to have kids. Would I tell them that I'm Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny? It seems easier and my kids wouldn't feel like I've been lying to them for 10 years or however long you let the secrets go. But then I understand all the fun and mystery that they share with their little friends and how It's a fun part of childhood that they ought to be able to hold onto for awhile. I guess there's no right answer and there's two types of people out there: people who want to straight with their kids and the others who want to play the game.

GxReaperGx 11

It was at that moment that you remember...Tyler is your dog.

Just a quick reassurance, Tyler is my other son. Thanks for the support!