By Mommycakes - 03/03/2015 13:14 - United States - Apache Junction

Today, I noticed that my son was less excited about losing a tooth than normal. I asked him what was wrong, he said, "Tyler told me that the tooth fairy died yesterday in a car accident." To which Tyler replied, "You're welcome." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 955
You deserved it 2 920

Mommycakes tells us more.

Just a quick reassurance, Tyler is my other son. Thanks for the support!

Top comments

Yes and it was sad, but it's a good thing the tooth fairy had an assistant that was glad to take over while they find another fairy to take over the job.

Comments

Is it just me but the whole idea of the tooth fairy teaches children to sell body parts for money? I'd say thanks to Tyler, whoever he is.

U never heard of the kidney fairy? It's quite common on thr black marked.

liquifiednate 21

It might be just you. Not once did I think about selling body parts while growing up.

I thought the story of the tooth fairy was something to look forward to while I dealt with the pain of a loose tooth?? But idk that's just me.

I do feel sorry for your younger child but, Tyler seems quite funny and on the ball.

Yes and it was sad, but it's a good thing the tooth fairy had an assistant that was glad to take over while they find another fairy to take over the job.

Tyler sounds like the type of guy that wears sunglasses at night

bananassin 25

smart. Now your kid is happy :D

Would you be happy if you were believing in the tooth fairy and a friend would say she died in a car accident?

usmc_sean 8

Make Tyler give him the money.

ajs1987 15

This will be a great family story in about 10 years

iShanny 13

On the bright side, Tyler just saved you some cash!