By Jienaf - 17/09/2013 08:26 - Malta - Santa Venera

Today, I noticed that my new colleague never laughs. Instead she says, "LOL". I have to work with her every day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 036
You deserved it 2 946

Jienaf tells us more.

Hey guys! Can't believe this got posted! Some of the comments were hilarious, others were downright mean! Let me clarify something, which I believe would shed some more light on the story. She is a very sweet person and you wouldn't ask for a better colleague actually! I actually got round to tell her to stop saying LOL (as in, LOL not L.O.L hehe). That's where started laughing and admitted that she knew that it was annoying and did it on purpose to jokingly annoy her colleagues :) So guess the joke was on us after all :)

Top comments

Just LOL at every single thing she does. Maybe then she'll see how annoying and stupid it sounds

Comments

martin8337 35

So sorry that you have to work with such a lameass.

olpally 32

Use sign language and give her the middle finger every time she does that and stay silent. Haha.

Oh man that sucks, my friend used to do that, it got on my nerves so much! Sorry OP!!!

I admit sometimes saying "lol" while laughning. Either that or use it in a situation where bursting out in laughter is not a good idea, but that's because I sadly have loud and annoying laugh. :|

I'm surprised you haven't already killed her if she does it constantly I'm kidding, just sit her down and talk to her and tell her how it's not only affecting you, but everyone else in the workplace?

I know a few people who do that....and good lord it is annoying...my solution for that is not saying anything funny just honest and pure thought out answers and questions...be 100% serious...

jw90 18

Give her a dictionary for Christmas.

Sharknado 5

If i was you i would laugh as loud as i could in her face ever time she said LOL! Then she'll understand what its like dealing with annoying habbits!