By besosforme - 21/02/2015 04:17 - United States - Sacramento

Today, I noticed our weekly biohazardous waste pickup didn't occur as usual at the surgery center where I work. After calling, the company informed me they were short staffed and couldn't make it out 'til next week. Guess that amputated finger is just going to marinate another week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 848
You deserved it 2 301

besosforme tells us more.

Actually... It was! I'm thinking about breaking the contract with this company (after they pick up the finger- and the rest of the waste, of course). They've been nothing but unreliable and difficult to work with.

Top comments

I used to love the word "marinate" but this has forever ruined it for me.

Comments

i feel like im probably going to hear about a mutated finger that sprouted arms and legs and became an evil mastermind pretty soon.

Gotta hand it to those guys, they really came a cut below.

Sure, McDonald's is disgusting, but I didn't know that they needed a biohazard disposal container

joli_bean 10

Why are people clicking YDI if it's not even OP's fault that the waste wasn't picked up?

and FML also has peple that accidentally click the wrong button.

Today, I lost a finger. After signing onto FML, I got to read about how it was inconveniencing another person. FML.

RedPillSucks 31

was it a middle finger? cause it seems thats what the disposal company is giving you

Actually... It was! I'm thinking about breaking the contract with this company (after they pick up the finger- and the rest of the waste, of course). They've been nothing but unreliable and difficult to work with.

Be sure to give the new guys a head start, and let them know that even though you have cold feet, you'll try to be all ears. Just don't stick your neck out till you see eye to eye.

JRo308 6

Gotta ask where u located? Please say it's not the mid-Atlantic region

If you're not doing anything else with that biowaste maybe you can use it to make soap. Call Tyler for the instructions.

gobiteme2 34

It won’t be bad if you use the right sauce.