By Vxale - 29/09/2011 17:20 - United States

Today, I met my new dentist. His teeth are worse than mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 657
You deserved it 3 049

Same thing different taste

Comments

This reminds me of an old riddle/logic puzzle: There are two barbers in a town. One has a bad haircut, the other has a really nice haircut. Which barber do you go to? Think about it. You go to the one with the bad haircut--because he's the guy who gave the other barber the *good* haircut. The barber with the good haircut, gave a haircut to the other barber who has a bad haircut. So it is with this dentist.

please refer your dentist to another dentist

May be that's why he wanted to be dentist haha

robert76 5

Well, it's not like he can work on his own teeth or anything!

It's just because he can't work on his own teeth ;)

Well I've had appointments with Nutriotionists who were fat, that doesn't mean they did not acknowledge they weren't complying with what they knew, but rather they weren't strong enough to follow the advice they gave people. It's like having a smoker telling you you shouldn't smoke... Same thing with the dentist, he might just be very unlucky and have terrible teeth from birth or just doesn't give a crap...

Not like he can fix his own teeth tho... It's like the riddle of the two barbers, you can chose go to one and one barber has really bad hair and the others looks really good, you want to go to the one with really bad hair because he did the guys that looks good.