By Zephyric - 02/02/2010 06:57 - United States

Today, I made a friend on an online chat. We got along fairly well and even traded Facebook accounts. I found out that the two of us had a lot of very surprising things in common. We were the same age, we were from the same school, and we even had the same boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 435
You deserved it 3 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know it's not completely relevant, but the FML totally reminded me of this joke... Two men are sitting next to each other in an Irish-style pub in New York City. They both order pints of Guinness. One of them turns to the other and says "So where are you from, then?" "I'm from Ireland." "Me too! I'll drink to that." They both finish their pints and order two more. "Where in Ireland are you from?" "Dublin." "Me too! I'll drink to that." They both finish their pints and order two more. "Where in Dublin are you from?" "McDonagh Street." "Me too! This is incredible! I'll drink to that." As the bartender pours them another two pints, another customer at the bar says to him, "That's amazing! I can't believe they're from the same street in Dublin. What's going on??" "Oh, it's nothing amazing," says the bartender, "it's just the Ferguson twins getting sloshed again."

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Well, isn't that nice? A new friend you have so much in common with :/

Comments

lickmyjock 0
hachbee 0

soo much in common, n even in common on bring cheated by same guy

you either have a split personality disorder, or your friend is playing a trick on you.

Too everyone saying she has split personality disorder: Some chat sites automatically put u in rooms with locals. So why is it so hard to believe some asshole of the male species was ******* them BOTH over, really not so uncommon...

Ah_Cmon 0

Another cheating boyfriend FML? How many have there been in the last week alone?

uhhh... is it actually possible on facebook to be in two relationships at once?

she never said she found out from the status. it was probably pics they have up with the cheater.

They could just have their status as "in a relationship". It doesn't have to say who it's with.

MF12 0

or they couldve been like "oh my boyfriends name is Tom smith!" "me too!" "no way does he have brown hair hazel eyes freckles and a southern accent?" "yes!" "wow he must be cheating on me with you!"

Oh my god. It said she HAD the same boyfriend not that they HAVE the same boyfriend..