By Zephyric - 02/02/2010 06:57 - United States

Today, I made a friend on an online chat. We got along fairly well and even traded Facebook accounts. I found out that the two of us had a lot of very surprising things in common. We were the same age, we were from the same school, and we even had the same boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 435
You deserved it 3 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know it's not completely relevant, but the FML totally reminded me of this joke... Two men are sitting next to each other in an Irish-style pub in New York City. They both order pints of Guinness. One of them turns to the other and says "So where are you from, then?" "I'm from Ireland." "Me too! I'll drink to that." They both finish their pints and order two more. "Where in Ireland are you from?" "Dublin." "Me too! I'll drink to that." They both finish their pints and order two more. "Where in Dublin are you from?" "McDonagh Street." "Me too! This is incredible! I'll drink to that." As the bartender pours them another two pints, another customer at the bar says to him, "That's amazing! I can't believe they're from the same street in Dublin. What's going on??" "Oh, it's nothing amazing," says the bartender, "it's just the Ferguson twins getting sloshed again."

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Well, isn't that nice? A new friend you have so much in common with :/

Comments

LTMcleod 0
jacksonSFcali 0

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. unfortunately this is an unknown known. something that you didn't know that you now know.

it's an FML for the guy 2! it's a tripple whammy

Wait now I'm confused...is it another girl or is it a creepy old man pretending to be her...? ._.

I think you both should go gang up on him, haa.

whiskers946 2
510lobita510 0
sxychik 4

aww that sucks, similar thing happened to me.

well... you cant have a person that is already "in a relationship" as your partner unless they're "in a relationship" with you right..? unless it was all the photos...