By Zephyric - 02/02/2010 06:57 - United States

Today, I made a friend on an online chat. We got along fairly well and even traded Facebook accounts. I found out that the two of us had a lot of very surprising things in common. We were the same age, we were from the same school, and we even had the same boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 435
You deserved it 3 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know it's not completely relevant, but the FML totally reminded me of this joke... Two men are sitting next to each other in an Irish-style pub in New York City. They both order pints of Guinness. One of them turns to the other and says "So where are you from, then?" "I'm from Ireland." "Me too! I'll drink to that." They both finish their pints and order two more. "Where in Ireland are you from?" "Dublin." "Me too! I'll drink to that." They both finish their pints and order two more. "Where in Dublin are you from?" "McDonagh Street." "Me too! This is incredible! I'll drink to that." As the bartender pours them another two pints, another customer at the bar says to him, "That's amazing! I can't believe they're from the same street in Dublin. What's going on??" "Oh, it's nothing amazing," says the bartender, "it's just the Ferguson twins getting sloshed again."

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Well, isn't that nice? A new friend you have so much in common with :/

Comments

I still don't get why this an fml or ydi...

Ninjasaurus18 9

The exact same thing happened to my cousin. She wanted to kill the other girl, but then they realized it was the boyfriend's fault, and went out for dinner together to make up. Now they've been best friends for a few weeks.

It could also be that he's like me. I'm a guy (straight mind you) that hangs out with mostly girls. Not a player, just best friends with pretty much all of them. Thing is, i take a lot of pictures with them, and I've had to stop that recently since it was causing me relationship problems.

Op, if you found out cuz of pictures on Facebook, unless he was tongue kissing with said girl in any of the pictures, don't be quick to judge the guy. Annoyingly, i also had to kiss some of my friends and pics of that also wound up on FB so that gave me even more problems. Good luck

im glad you stuck the "had" in there girl, what a douche, not worth ur time :-)