By Anonymous - 09/03/2013 23:03 - United States - Chester

Today, I'm so broke after paying my bills, that I resorted to eating plain garlic butter from the pizzeria down the street for lunch. The worst part: to get the butter, I stormed in and angrily complained, saying they forgot to give it to me. I never even ordered a pizza. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 933
You deserved it 9 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HowAreYouToday 34

Quick thinking, OP. Try and use that skill and become a con artist :D

Comments

Chickfila gives out mints! :o Atleast here they do..

perdix 29

Mmm! You sound yummy! Do you like making out in the afternoon?

Should've saved the butter, come back later that night with it to a different waiter and yelled about how they forgot to give you your pizza.

chlorinegreen 27

They remembered the garlic butter but not the pizza?

Where are you? I'll buy you some food! No joke, I've done it before for strangers!

Very funny! I've been hungry & homeless! I find nothing amusing about it!

I don't suppose you hand out candy in the back of your white van do you?

Fml can be a charity service to so set up a Paypal account and ask for donations

once I did not eat for 3 days because I had no money now I run my own company and earn 5 to 10 times more than people of my age. hang on in there, time either its good or bad passes away.

next time suck up your pride and go the shelter for your dinner. or if you have no shame go to olive garden order two waters and say you're waiting for a guest but they can bring the bread out now. Eat all the bread you want, even have them refill it. Then pretend you have an emergency or that you were stood up and exit the restaurant, the bread is free so its not dine and dash.

You sound like you do this often...... ;)

Need some cash? I'll at least buy ya dinner

DollyDope 17

If you're willing to steal garlic butter from a pizzeria, why not just steal real food from a grocery store? Something substantial.. Garlic butter won't keep you alive and well for long.

Or she can go to a food pantry/soup kitchen.

You couldn't afford the 20-40 cents for ramen, even? Or if you want to go healthier, stuff like cabbage and rice... Cabbage can be bought as cheap as 99 cents for a head where I live, and with rice can last days.

hooligyn123 18

I doubt most people would eat butter if they could afford ramen.... Except maybe Paula Dean.

They could stop paying for their phone or internet and actually eat as opposed to stealing... Seeing as I'm fairly certain they didn't make a trip to the library just to post this FML, and they probably didn't do it from work. (Although the latter I suppose is possible.)

hooligyn123 18

Maybe. No one in my house could do their jobs if we didn't have internet at home. Roommates could also exist and thus internet. Some apartment complexes with free WiFi we have a bunch of those in town... and then there is the good old fashioned leeching WiFi from neighbors.