This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By an anonymous lady - 17/06/2016 02:55 - United States - Aurora

Today, I'm a stripper. A hazard of the profession is that people (guys and girls both) will try to lick you. A co-worker felt that the best solution was to apply Tabasco Sauce to her nipples..... Never realizing that it would be painful for her too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 314
You deserved it 35

Top comments

There is one clear and premenant solution for this: stop stripping.

Comments

There is one clear and premenant solution for this: stop stripping.

Yes, stop their quite likely only form of income. (Wall of text below, types and proofread after being awake 20 hours.) Look- sex entertainment has probably been around as long as humans have. Some people can't get another job because of schooling issues. Some live places that just don't have many jobs outside the entertainment district. Some of them genuinely enjoy the job when they have customers that act like decent human beings instead of animals. Paying for a stripper is supposed to be a verbal contract- this means, if the establishment says patrons aren't around to touch, that the people licking the workers are violating that. I'm going to try to keep this simple, since the fact you were naïve enough to say that probably means you have issues with certain concepts. People in the sexual entertainment industry- regardless of whether they are strippers, sex workers, or courtesans- usually didn't want to be one. Most of them find the jobs highly unsatisfying, actually, as well a dangerous, violating, and genuinely upsetting. Of course, considering the comments I'm replying to, you are probably thinking "then they should quit." The biggest issue with your huge over simplification is that many of the people in that business sector at in that sector because they cannot find work in other sectors- or, at least not work that that would fit their financial needs. Some of them even have conditions that make holding down a conventional job impossible. There's an unfortunately high number of kids trapped in the decor, some even being forced to work it. So, for the large part, people who work in the sector, can't leave that sector. Especially since the instant people hear someone was a stripper/escort/sex worker, they dismiss them almost all the time. This is putting aside the possibility that they were kept off the paybook, which can make it look like they haven't worked in years. People in the sex entertainment sector- regardless of what type of job they do- are technically employee like anyone else who works. The issue here isn't that OP is a stripper: the issue is that the customers seem to forget that it is a job and don't just cross the line into "problematic, gross, and selfish behavior" they shatter it with the force of their rudeness. And then people try to blame the person for working in this sector. TL;DR: OP probably can't just up and quit their job. I am slightly sorry about the comment length. However, I am sick of people telling people who work as strippers or escorts to "just quit" if they dislike it so much. Many of them CAN'T just up and leave- and they shouldn't be shamed for their job, either, even if they DO enjoy it.

Well this is nothing to do with you so wonder why it wasn't accepted?!