By guyssuck - 26/02/2013 19:11 - Canada - Yellowknife

Today, I'm 8 months pregnant with a horribly sore back and an insensitive husband. I'm so desperate for relief that I'm lying on the couch, using my vibrator to give myself a back massage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 223
You deserved it 4 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jem970 19

He should be a good husband and take care of you.

Well on the plus side when your kid grows up and ask what that is (vibrator) you can honestly say a back massager

Comments

thetguy 4

Well this tells me that vibrators are more useful than I thought..

Hmmm.. If you'd used that vibrator properly there would've been no use for that no good boyfriend. You wouldn't have been pregnant or in pain and you'd be changing batteries instead of diapers (which I'm sure you'll have to do considering the "helpful" husband you have. FYL.

perdix 29

Stock up on batteries. Your vibrator can take care of you in many more ways than your limp-dick husband is willing to. In the meantime, suggest your husband take up yoga if he ever wants to get his dick sucked again.

Why the **** would that be important or irrelevant right now? Leave my presence!

*relevant ****, better get the noose...

I use mine to massage my back too. *trying to keep a straight face*

Speaking as a guy in a relationship I thought that giving back rubs when needed was one of the things that we are for.

Only the housebroken guys rub backs. Yard guys just shit everywhere and keep trying to lick their own nuts.

Try doing some little stretching and exercises. Being pregnant doesn't justify laziness

Punch him on his spine while his back is turned. Your back will still hurt, but a guarantee you'll feel a whole lot better.

*sigh* Why would you take that comment seriously? I mean, why?

Maybe you should talk to him about it and get some back support :)