By Foxy - 10/01/2010 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity to my long time boyfriend and found out I'm severely allergic to latex. I also found out that my family doctor had been transferred to the ER. He went to play golf with my dad later. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 721
You deserved it 3 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wtf? didn't you ever encounter latex before your first "sexy time"? And don't worry about your doctor telling on you, it's illegal.

LLLP 0

You seem so smart and sophisticated until the last sentence

Comments

Should of not used a condom. Condoms are so 90's . You should of let him creampie you.

mina_8 0

^Not all relationships are the same. Sex is important, yes. However some people (myself included) would like to save it for the right person and the right time. Waiting until marriage is not for everyone, but it isn't a bad thing to do if you want to do it. It has to be an understood thing between both partners though or it will cause a problem. If you disagree that's fine but I am in a relationship and have been for 10 months so I think I do have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Horde 8

The only problem with your "saving it for the right person" is that: 1. you'll be inexperienced as hell, therefore clumsy. 2. Sex is - as you said - part of the relationship, and sexual problems won't develop until you start actually doing it. The later it develops, the less time you have to change to a more appropiate partner

ummm LOL!!! You can be experienced but never have sex. I mean I didnt have sex but the guys I made-out with said I was the best they've kissed and so on. Mii husband says I am the best he's ever had. Even though he was mii first. It goes to show that you dont have to practice sex to be the best. That will just lead to trouble. I learned by kissing and touching mii best guyfriend. lol it wass so fun to hear him beg to for sex but not give it to him. :) So I was experienced but was a virgin. Therefore your statement is an opinion. Not a fact, love.

redshortsx 0
Vball6 19

71- I was thinking the same thing...

#9 and #10 did you ever stop and think that others may have different moral standards than you? so please quit being so inconsiterate and SHUT THE **** UP if #8 chooses to not have sex until he/she gets married who are you to tell them that they can't? also if the OP is still a minor it's completely legal for the doctor to share any and all information with the OP's father.

But does that give a rite to Number 8 saying "DO NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL MARRIED!"?

#13, you're being rather inconsiderate yourself. I think you and #8 should go sodomize yourselves with buttercream-frosting covered drainpipes. Have a nice day.

nkklllll 4

#13, sure people are entitled to their own ideas, but calling someone else immoral and saying they have to "pay the price" is being a jackass. #8, dont be a tool and try to coax everyone into your own private worldview. kthx

#13 and #14, if you want to be lame ass retards who are afraid to have sex because you have tiny penis' then thats fine. Normal people dont want to be virgans til they get married at old ages like 30, they want to build up their relationships but i guess you 2 will never know since you have never been in a relationship. So how about you 2 shut the **** up?

omnistryder 0

can we just agree to disagree?

It's okay...I'm allergic too. You know how much I got made fun of through high school?

ariannaa_fml 17

this is true, I gave my best friend crap about it all through middle and high school about it

wow happyhak talkin shit from behind a computer screen, you're such a man . Just because I allow people to have their own beliefs doesn't mean I believe them also, ****** dumbass.

rooffll. tht sukkss. havent you ever used something made of latex b4?