By Nick - 29/06/2012 21:39 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I let my daughter bake a cake for her brother's fifth birthday party. She showed up later with a cake in the shape of a cock and balls. Apparently it's okay, though, because "I frosted it to look like a rocket, hehehe!" I can't believe my balls spawned this moron. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 266
You deserved it 6 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's going in your son's suppressed memory

Comments

TahoeFMler 22

He's 5, safe assumption, she's 15ish at the oldest. She's shouldn't know that much. Dumbass.

alphaskater09 9

Wait, are u saying that a 15 year old shouldn't know what **** and balls look like? I learned that shit in health class and I watched a lot of **** at a very young age.

Or, you know, she could be 7-9. You don't have to be a teenager to start baking.

georgia97 2

But he was letting her bake the cake on her own.. You know. A 7-9 year old shouldn't be doing that by herself.

158- I started baking at around seven or eight because I was mature enough and knew what I was doing. Maybe his daughter isn't any different. Really, if his daughter is using boxed cake mix, it's a piece of cake (pun intended). My mom would measure out the ingredients for me ahead of time and send me into the kitchen. It happens, you know. His daughter probably took out the first cake pan she found. They obviously kept it in plain sight.

Your son is going to give the cake a *******.

Can we talk about the fact that your calling your daughter a moron while having a penis cake pan laying around...

We probably can, right after you learn the difference between "your" and " you're". Also, questions have question marks after them.

it didn't necessarily have to be a penis-shaped pan . maybe she's just a good cake artist .

rcgirl2 11

He want that cake cake cake cake cake cake cake.

Youre a dick for calling your daughter a moron. Asshole

Calling your daughter a moron? Not using your own sweat and blood to bake his damn cake? I hope he smushes your face in it.

And just imagine. That one was the fastest swimmer out of them all. Lol.

perdix 29

She'd better not have used red frosting. And even a stupid five-year-old kid would know that the balls ruin the aerodynamics of the rocket. Auxiliary fuel tanks? Naw, the kid ain't gonna buy that.

he SHOULD recognize it, he's had his own set his whole life . I mean, my cousin is 2 and he recognizes a penis . he's too young to know ALL about it, but he knows what it is .

candylandy 1

Why would you call your daughter that?

beccaishereyay 11

Good parenting skills. Get mad at your daughter for making a penis cake yet talk about your balls online like its no big deal.