By Nick - 29/06/2012 21:39 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I let my daughter bake a cake for her brother's fifth birthday party. She showed up later with a cake in the shape of a cock and balls. Apparently it's okay, though, because "I frosted it to look like a rocket, hehehe!" I can't believe my balls spawned this moron. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 266
You deserved it 6 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's going in your son's suppressed memory

Comments

currilc 0

Was it supposed to be headed to Uranus?

ChicaChica5683 0

Well you called her a moron and said that "your balls spawned her" so maybe it's your fault. Be a better parent and don't put your kids down. Thats just ****** up

People like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce -_-

How old is your daughter for one? Either way, this is messed up. If she's too young to bake a cake, why did she not have supervision when shaping it? And how does she know what a **** and balls look like? If she's old enough to cook on her own, then maybe the reason she's a "moron" is because you did a lousy job of raising her. Parents don't know how to be parents these days. They let their kids get away with anything and don't discipline them. And then there are the ones like you who blame the kid for their own stupidity because they weren't taught anything. Now, to you it may look like a **** and balls, but since she's baking the cake for her five-year-old brother, it's possible she described the cake as being a rocket because that's what she intended it to look like to be appropriate for her brother. Little kids probably wouldn't notice the difference. Especially if you're raising your son anything like you've raised (or haven't raised) your daughter.

I really dont see wahat he big deal is here. Its a pretty funny joke at the time, she disguised it as somthing the 5 year old COULD recognise (rocket) and if its such a big deal to him then the op should either bake a new one or run out and buy one. As for his comment "I cant believe my balls spawned this moron", speking like that are you supprised that your kid developed this sense of humuor?

It wasnt your balls it was the sad parenting skills.

I think I'm in love with this woman...

Give that girl a scolding. That is just plain awful. How old is she?

Does anybody else think it is completely inappropriate to call your child a moron?