By Anonymous - 12/06/2013 16:47 - United States - Trenton

Today, I left my dog in the car while I quickly ran into a store. I came out to a woman smashing at my window, screaming that it was too hot in the car for the dog and saying I was being inhumane. The car was still running and the air conditioning was on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 703
You deserved it 9 083

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fieldhockeygal97 19

Sue her for damages and call the police!

Greatesteever 1

Lol she really thought she was saving the dog.

Comments

oh gosh those PETA crazys are at it again

One day, I picked my dog up from the vet, & I had to stop at Walgreens on my way home. I left the car with all the windows open, & I was in the store for just 5 mins (not a min longer), & I came outside to a lady about to call 911 on me. Crazy people!

OP sorry bout the woman, but why leave the car on, with the keys. That's an easy way to get your car(AND dog) stolen 0.o

OP never said the keys were in the car. Many cars now have autostart in which the car can be completely locked an alarmed while having such amenities such as heat or a/c on.

You do realize that a lot of cars, even cheaper ones have remote door locks now. You can leave the engine running but keep the fob with you to lock and unlock the door.

I would of smashed your window's to.

Fyl, but leaving animals in the car during summer is a hot topic this year. There's tons of posts showing how drastic the temperature change is inside the car compared to outside. It's a pretty scary difference and she probably acted before checking to see if the car was on. Really, unless the animal appears to be overheated, you're supposed to wait 15min for the owner. Then if they aren't back, you're supposed to call 911 and ask what to do.

Quiet_one 22

I was about to hit YDI and get all fired up about you leaving a dog in a hot car... I'm glad I read the whole thing! FYL, OP.

23Z9TZO 18

She just wanted a good excuse to smash a car window