By iAlissa - 24/10/2015 06:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that the only way to get my boyfriend to respond to me is through nudes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 739
You deserved it 6 492

iAlissa tells us more.

Oh holy this got published. So, I promise he's not a raging douche. In all honestly, he had gotten a new video game, and I hadn't really heard from him all day. So I sent him a semi-nude picture of myself, and it was then that he responding. We joked around about posting it here, and it got published. I did tell him, however, that I understand he needs gaming time, but shouldn't neglect communication because he's gone for four months for Air Force training and I miss him!

Top comments

A07 48

As cliche as it sounds, you need to get rid of him OP.

#42, because there aren't enough images of women on the internet for you already?

Comments

olpally 32

Shallow and superficial much? Wow. Next!!!

Have you considered maybe you were sending the messages/nudes to the wrong number?

Severefear 7

I would lean towards dumping him as he sounds like a prick.

Pretty much everyone has already said this, but you can do much better. I wouldn't stick around with him, anymore

It's time to find a new boyfriend. If he only responds to nudes then he's not interested in you.

Oh holy this got published. So, I promise he's not a raging douche. In all honestly, he had gotten a new video game, and I hadn't really heard from him all day. So I sent him a semi-nude picture of myself, and it was then that he responding. We joked around about posting it here, and it got published. I did tell him, however, that I understand he needs gaming time, but shouldn't neglect communication because he's gone for four months for Air Force training and I miss him!

#42, because there aren't enough images of women on the internet for you already?

Your boyfriend clearly thinks his gaming time is more important than you. Yes, he should get gaming time, but it shouldn't be all the free time he has, especially if he's not physically around. Not saying dump him, but definitely have a talk. You deserve to be acknowledged outside of sex.

This make a LOT more sense. Out of context it seemed like he just ignored all texts until he got a nude, and when you responded with words he started ignoring you again until he got another nude.

As an avid gamer, when you play certain games that really draw you in, you kinda lose track of things. Your phone, time, food. It happens, and it doesn't make him a shitty boyfriend

No, 73. I think he's been Halo-binging in preparation for Halo 5

You are a saint. More women should be as understanding and caring as you!!!

As an Air Force member with a husband who's in the USAF as well and is also an avid gamer, I can definitely relate. We both have our full time jobs (and then some) with the military and a newborn baby, so I don't get much time with him as it is. And I still have to "yell" at him to get off of League of Legends daily. The struggle is real.

Haha, 83. HE yells at ME to get off of league. ;)

dsmithds7 13

If he don't treat you right I will ?

Levant7552 9

aint that exactly what happened?

#87 you don't sound very sure of yourself

At least you too the time to clear up the confusion. And I have to agree with another comment on the main post. Why didn't you just join him that would kill too birds with one stone. He would get his halo and you would get to spend time with him and from the sounds of it your a gamer. Not to sound like a asshole but it's kinda a no Brainer. Just saying. Glad it's not that bad.