By iAlissa - 24/10/2015 06:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that the only way to get my boyfriend to respond to me is through nudes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 739
You deserved it 6 492

iAlissa tells us more.

Oh holy this got published. So, I promise he's not a raging douche. In all honestly, he had gotten a new video game, and I hadn't really heard from him all day. So I sent him a semi-nude picture of myself, and it was then that he responding. We joked around about posting it here, and it got published. I did tell him, however, that I understand he needs gaming time, but shouldn't neglect communication because he's gone for four months for Air Force training and I miss him!

Top comments

A07 48

As cliche as it sounds, you need to get rid of him OP.

#42, because there aren't enough images of women on the internet for you already?

Comments

OP, as someone who was in the same situation, get out of there. He doesn't appreciate you, especially if you only got 4 words as a response! You're better off without him :)

OP 45- from looking at your pic, you're obviously a very attractive girl. Your BF has found a genius little system to obtain a very desirable commodity. I mean sure, he could get nudes by being loving, romantic and sweet but he's a man. Men are stupid.... I should know cuz I are one.

Send some this way and I'll give you atleast 7 words back.

He might be your boyfriend but to him you're just the girl he's *******. Time to move on.

sylverdrag_fml 9

You should also learn to move on it seems Fyl OP

A07 48

As cliche as it sounds, you need to get rid of him OP.

I get where you're coming from, but maybe the guy's just not really into communicating a lot via sms/snapchat/facebook/etc. I'm the kind of person who sends messages all the time, and I really had to learn to deal with the fact that my very deconnected boyfriend was just not gonna reply to most of them, unless there's an urgent question or something specifically shocking or unusual (like a nude pic would be...) As long as face to face communication is working out well, I wouldn't worry too much about this.

18 - I can definitely see your point and I'm very happy that you and your boyfriend were able to work around this, but it's pretty clear from the FML that OP isn't satisfied with just having face to face interaction. If talking to him about it doesn't work/hasn't worked and she's still unhappy, calling things off might be for the best. Things won't get better, only worse as time goes on.

addioty 19

That was my ex. Get out of there OP, it's toxic.

He responds to nudes, who says they have to specifically be your nudes? A little outside the box thinking can go a hell of a long way to making your life easier.

I couldn't agree more! Like leaving him because he clearly uses her for sexual gratification and nothing else.

What do you mean "specifically your nudes"? As in, send to her boyfriend nudes of someone else? Why would someone do that? Better yet, op needs to discuss the issue with her bf to see where they are on the line of their relationship. If there's too many differences between them, then it's best to cut it off.

@44 The nudes don't need to be of a different person. Drawings or naked animals might work to. Though I would be worried if he got off to animals.

Koizumiii 23

Hate to say it but you need a new bf. One that enjoys talking to you as well as looking at you and not just the latter. Hope it all works out for you.

glexy 16

If that's what you need to get his attention then maybe it's time to get rid of him, OP. He doesn't seem worth it.

I have a dog and he kicks ass. I have a picture of him on my profile actually!

Yea, you shouldn't have to try that hard, although I applaud your initiative - probably time to re think