By iAlissa - 24/10/2015 06:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that the only way to get my boyfriend to respond to me is through nudes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 739
You deserved it 6 492

iAlissa tells us more.

Oh holy this got published. So, I promise he's not a raging douche. In all honestly, he had gotten a new video game, and I hadn't really heard from him all day. So I sent him a semi-nude picture of myself, and it was then that he responding. We joked around about posting it here, and it got published. I did tell him, however, that I understand he needs gaming time, but shouldn't neglect communication because he's gone for four months for Air Force training and I miss him!

Top comments

A07 48

As cliche as it sounds, you need to get rid of him OP.

#42, because there aren't enough images of women on the internet for you already?

Comments

It seems his mind only revolves around sex, not very mature in another words to him what you have to say is not very important.

cr500guy 11

I bet a break up nude would really get his attention.

Have you tried turning him off and on again? An unflattering picture followed by another nude might be enough to reboot his severely screwed up communication system.

Sorry to tell you but I think it's time you find a new guy who wants to talk you and likes you for more than just your nudes ❤️

He seems like he's just using you for sexual purposes, not an actual relationship. One of my friends was in the same situation a couple years ago, she later found out he was cheating on her by having sex with several other girls, he also forced her to have sex with him. I don't want you to end up in a similar situation.

thatonetribute 31