By Anonymous - 30/08/2011 14:12 - United States

Today, I learned that I have the balls to base jump and skydive, but I still can't ask out the hot girl working at the pub. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 683
You deserved it 8 534

Same thing different taste

Comments

Then you lack balls. You have a death wish hoping your 'chute fails.

I feel you bro, sometimes you really rather jump off a bridge than talk to a girl you loved for TWO YEARS....GOING ON 3!!!! IM JUNIOR AND I LIKED THIS GIRL SINCE 2ND SEMESTER OF FRESHMEN YEAR AND I TRIED TO TELL HER BUT I KEEP BITCHING OUT!!!!!!no wait, i did ask her out last year but she said no in less of a second, trust me i ******* counted.not even a second....

Don't feel bad bro I do crazy extreme stuff all the time too but I still can't get myself to make a move on this girl I really like. Sometimes you just got to say **** and spit it out.

Omg have your balls dropped yet? ... If you have any...

olderandnotwiser 1

It's always that way. The girls you really like treat you like dog doo doo, and the ones you aren't that interested in chase after you like you are the one and only.

i know what you mean, have the same issue

u might have "balls" for doing shit aka guts but u prob cnt ask her out cuz ur real balls r small haha lol ;)

She doesn't want people hitting on her at work anyway.