By pinkfreak94 - 13/10/2012 13:38 - United States - Norwalk

Today, I kissed a boy for the first time in over a year. It was at drama club practice, and he quickly ended up asking the director if we could remove that scene from the play. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 763
You deserved it 2 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Don't take it personally. The chances are pretty good that a boy in drama club wouldn't want to kiss any girl. It might help if you grew in your 'stache ;)

Comments

I hope they cut HIM out of the play. He seemed like a jackass.

If he had a crush on her, wouldn't it make sense that he'd want the scene?? Looks like op is 18 so if the guy doesn't want to kiss her, she's either beat or he's gay.

Or he doesn't want to kiss a ugly hairy nasty girl

9inchesSoft 11

Or he could have a girlfriend and not feel comfortable kissing someone else while he is dating her.

Psh, well then he is obviously not a good actor! Anyone on theater knows that kissing is just an essential part of the show!

That was rude of him! Maybe he's just not comfortable kissing people on stage?

It might not have anything to do with you. Maybe he was just concerned that his girlfriend would be in the audience and get jealous over the acting scene.

If I were him and worried my significant other would get jealous, I'd have said something/quit before the kiss. Maybe OP just wasn't a good kisser, no big deal. I don't think it makes the guy an asshole either.

perdix 29

It have to do with the fact that you were humping his leg during the kiss. Some guys don't go for that!

Wait! They don't? Well that explains a lot!

Rosie_Posie43 12

Weird. Kissing in any school play has never been allowed in any of the schools I've attended. Maybe so no ones feelings get hurt

Maybe he knew that kissing you in front of a large crowd again would make him too nervous. Or maybe you should check your breath... :p

Meow_Bitches 7

Don't take it personally, some guys just don't want to kiss infront of the public!