By Anonymous - 13/03/2013 23:22 - United States

Today, I invited my girlfriend to go eat out, hoping to put her in a really romantic mood. She decided to tell her friend, who then invited herself and another couple along. I ended up being made fifth wheel, and had to sit alone at an adjacent table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 377
You deserved it 4 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mimiminx 23

Why didn't you tell her you wanted it to be just her? Could have solved a lot of problems.

To me it sounds like your girlfriend is using you! Explain to her how you felt about what happened and see if you can go out again? (if she will apologize!)

Comments

joethebiden 8

Shouldn't the single friend be the fifth wheel? If you end up being it even if you're with your date, you're pretty damn whipped, my friend.

I thought they meant that to the person who thinks *********** is a bad thing, the first to reply to you

You asked her to dinner to "put her in a really romantic mood"...I'm guessing that means you expected sex. If hanging out with your gf was your goal, sit next to her and who cares who else is there. If you're pouting 'cause you didn't get into her pants as repayment for dinner, then YDI.

unixdude 9

Does this lady know she is your girlfriend?

That is just rude..... she's a bit self centered... you should talk to her... or maybe should of told her you had other plans in mind.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

NExt time be clear and say its a date. And if the friend asks do you mind? Say yes in friendly manner. The friend will no better in the future.

bitch them out before walking out. ******* rude.

I would have told them to **** off leave that's not even right

Damn that really sucks… I'd say talk to her and keep it real explain to her that it wasn't intended to be an invite your friends date, tell her that you felt some type of way and that you want to just spend some time with her alone not you alone and her with her friends it's inconsiderate if you ask me.