By teentee401 - 07/07/2014 17:04 - United States - Canonsburg

Today, I hugged my dad. Since I don't hug him very much, he was confused. When I pulled away from him, smiling, he slapped me, saying the smiling and the hug made it look like I was "up to something." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 076
You deserved it 6 874

teentee401 tells us more.

Nope, I'm pretty sure that isn't it since I'm a girl.

Top comments

Well now we know why you don't hug your dad very often...

"why are you squeezing me with your body?"

Comments

I guess this is what happens when you don't hug your father

Okay, let me clear some things up just so the police aren't called: 1. I am a girl 2. My dad knows I'm not a very affectionate person and NOT a hugger, so he was kind of surprised when I hugged him. My dad isn't much of a hugger either. I just happened to be in a good mood that day. 3. It's a running joke that I only hug him when I want something, so that's why he accused me. 4. It was more of a playful slap (although I did stagger a bit). So no need to call CPS. 5. My dad is NOT a dick, asshole, etc. He was just joking around. I just posted this cause I thought it would be funny. 6. To the people that say I need to hug him more: We have a very strong relationship even with minimal hugging. And there are times when the tables are turned and he attacks me with a hug, and I'm the suspicious one! As for if I was up to something or not...well that's for you guys to decide. >:)

Yea, been there. Actually hugged my dad for the first time since like 15 years and I realized I had forgotten how to do it... awkward! Last time I was shorter than him... He was happy though. And I wasnt asking for anything.

I think I get why you don't hug him that much.

Child abuse. Tell your dad to go **** himself and that you were just trying to get some love that he obviously refuses to give. Sorry OP. Good luck in the future.

Haha ya'll should look at my reply to number 1's comment

as long as it WAS a playful slap - if his first reaction is to slap you hard or maliciously then you should be worried. But it sounds like you know what you are talking about OP :)