By Anonymous - 16/09/2015 11:25 - Germany - Felsberg

Today, I heard my boyfriend telling a female friend that his ex was so gorgeous and out of his league that it made him feel inadequate, and so he now only dates within reach. She told him he's hot enough to have anyone he wants. 30 seconds later they were tongue-deep in each other's throat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 431
You deserved it 2 021

Same thing different taste

Comments

What a cheating asshole. Please tell us you dumped him op!

oh, you mean your ex? you deserve someone who treats you right op.

Punch him in the face, then he won't be hot anymore. And dump him when he tries crawling back to you.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If she did, then she wouldn't know he's a cheater. And it was his friend, she probably already knew about op.

fashionbug9880 22

"Eavesdropping isn't nice"? More like cheating isn't nice. About the other girl: she probably knew about OP and wouldn't care that he's cheating, although, I also wonder why OP didn't confront him.

Do you know what is even worse than eavesdropping? Cheating on your girlfriend.

And this is why I have trust issues when it comes to relationships. Too many people sneak around behind their significant other's back. Not all, but a lot. It can be hard to find one that doesn't now days. That's why imo it's better to stay single and have time to yourself, because that way you don't have to deal with all the bullshit like that. And think on the positive side, now you don't have to deal with that bastards bullshit anymore, that is if you're broken up. Good luck with everything :)

He can have anyone he wants... He just chose to downgrade.

Why did you sit there while he did it? Totally YDI for letting him walk on you like that.