By sicksicksick - 19/06/2013 17:23 - United States - Lansdale

Today, I have pink eye in both eyes, the stomach virus, and a cold. I'm also sitting at work because my boss "doesn't believe in sick days." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 649
You deserved it 3 679

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm pretty sure you have a valid excuse here. Isn't this illegal in some way?

if you throw up on his desk, I'm sure he'll reconsider.

Comments

Umm, I think you should wash your hands better. All of the diseases you have are transmitted by poop getting to those orifices. Please understand that you need to wash your hands.

People get colds from feces? Hmm...I've never heard that.

Not bad advice, but I'm pretty sure that's not the only reason people catch those.

an3ph 20

I can't imagine that's legal. You should definitely check your options. If nothing else, spit in his coffee mug.

Well pink eye is contagious so hopefully the boss catches it. Karma is a bitch.

Quit. Unemployment will surely be on your side. It's scary I know but trust me I know what that is like.

surfergirl72 7

Unemployment pays a pittance and maxes out. In the last state I lived, max was 400 a week. Hell, that's not even groceries for a week!

That's a dick move on your bosses part. Sorry OP, hope you feel better!

You should sue him for not allowing you, government mandated sick days.

What government mandated sickdays? The OP is in the US, there's no such thing. It sucks, but most US employers can fire any employee at any time for any reason. As long as it's not sexual, religious or racial discrimination, they're in the clear and if they can give a halfway decent alternative reason they can fire you for those reasons too. **** the US labor system, but that's the reality of it.

Jesus your a mess...I wish I skipped this one...I hate being visual... If your boss took a look at you he should say go home and get checked out..,get well soon....

I hope you feel better soon. And once you do, start circulating your resume...you need to work for someone who's got at least a little bit of humanity to him.

At-least you're actually well enough physically to into work and complain about in on fmylife.