By overflowing - 16/04/2011 22:20 - United States

Today, I had to take a mandatory drug test with the doctor present. Nervous, I couldn't get myself to pee in the cup right away. When I finally did, I couldn't stop myself from overfilling the cup and getting pee all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 190
You deserved it 8 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kingtz 6

1 girl 1 cup: the golden shower edition?

Comments

eezypeezylifeisb 0

or um... a sink to wash yourself?

Really? All you had to do is remove the cup when it was half full, then continue to empty your bladder. YDI and you're an idiot OP!

briidontgive_ 0

Begin to pee into toilet, insert cup into stream, hold untill half full, remove cup from stream, continue to pee into toilet. You're stupid and you deserved the hell outta this.

Hey 45, I just came back from the dark side. They lied about the cookies.

they lied about the cookies?? damn. I just bought a one way ticket

19, i totally agree! i dont know why some peiple can be so stupid! -what does OP mean? (yes now im the stupid one...)

They had cookies when I went, I don't know what y'all are talking about!

kingtz 6

1 girl 1 cup: the golden shower edition?

that would be disgusting yet…intersting

Just do what people with stage fright do and pretend that the doctor looking at your genitals is in his/her underwear. DISCLAIMER: Mrahhhhh not responsible for sexual harassment lawsuits and/or unwanted groping resulting from your arousal when using the above method.

Sounds um... embarrassing? Find a bathroom!

Aww, it's okay. I had to take a drug test last week and I peed on my hands. Damn doctors staring at you. D:

YDI for not being smart enuff to move the cup when it got close to the. top.